Like many other Web sites, www.omnisecu.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userís movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Third-party advertisement networks, Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a small text file containing a long string of alpha-numeric characters, sent by a web server to a web browser. Cookies are stored locally on user's computers. Cookies are sent back to the web server each time the browser requests a web page from the web server. Cookies are used to identify web sessions. www.omnisecu.com has no access to or control over these cookies which are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies yourself, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
• How to disable cookies in Google Chrome
• How to disable cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
• How to disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
• How to disable cookies in Opera
Google Analytics, Extreme Tracking and Disqus
• Google Analytics is a service offered by Google Inc. that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics is a reputed, widely used and useful tool to monitor the user activities in websites. By using Google Analytics, we track the user activities in this website. We will NEVER sell/disclose these details to a third party agency.
• Extreme Tracking is another tool used to monitor the sources of website traffic. Extreme Tracking result pages are public and these details (IP address, geographical location, type of Operating System, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp etc) are available for public view. We do not have any control over Extreme Tracking.
• Disqus is a leading website and blog comment hosting service. Disqus is a useful comment platform, where users can post comments about the page content. We use Disqus inside www.omnisecu.com. You may require to register with Disqus to post a comment in www.omnisecu.com. When you register, Disqus may collect personal information like name, email id etc. You are providing this information to Disqus and we do not have any control over Disqus.
We use Google Analytics, Extreme Tracking and Disqus inside www.omnisecu.com. We do not have any control over Google Analytics, Extreme Tracking or Disqus.
At www.omnisecu.com, we NEVER ask for user's personal information like email ids, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We NEVER sell/disclose your personal information to a third-party.
Any personal information voluntarily disclosed by you on this site on bulletin board, in chat rooms, comment boxes or other user generated pages, may be collected and used by others. Please DO NOT disclose any of your personal information in bulletin board, in chat rooms, comment boxes or other user generated pages inside www.omnisecu.com.
Last update - 20th February, 2014.