If you want to share a folder in a remote computer, you can do it using Shared Folders MMC Snap-in. To share a folder on a remote computer, connect to the remote computer using the Shared Folders snap-in.
1) To open Shared Folders MMC snap-in, type fsmgmt.msc in run dialog box and hit Enter.
2) To connect to a remote computer, right click Shared Folders and select "Connect to another computer" from the context menu.
3) Enter the remote computer name and click "OK".
4) The name of the remote computer is shown in the Shared Folders node.
5) To share a folder on remote computer, right click "Shares" and select "New Share" from the context menu.
6) Click "Next " in "Share a Folder" welcome screen.
7) Enter the path in the "Folder Path" screen. Click "Next" to continue.
8) Enter Share Name, Description and Offline Settings in "Name, Description, and Settings" screen. Click "Next" to continue.
9) Select permission options in the "Permissions" screen. Click "Finish" to create shared folder.
10) Click "Close" in the "Sharing was Succesful" screen to exit the wizard.
11) Confirm whether the folder sharing is succesful by checking the share inside the "Shares" node.